Tuesday, December 16, 2008

1+1=3

It's been a bit of a secret until now (even though so many people knew...haha), but now the cat is completely out of the bag. We'll be having our first little baby around July 10th, and we are so extremely excited.

 

Posted by Picasa


We had our first doctor visit December 3rd, and it was incredible!! I was so nervous. I don't really know why. A part of me was scared that there would be nothing there or something would be wrong, but at the first glimpse of our little baby, we were totally in love. We were able to see the heart beating. It was so fast...185bpm. We sat there and watched the baby move for a little while. It was kicking its little leg buds and moving its hands. I couldn't believe how much like a baby it already looked.

Here's the baby's first picture:

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anna said...

Ahhhh Beth! I'm so glad the secret is out! I know it has been hard for you not to scream it to everyone you know (and hard for your friends not to scream it back at you, hahah!) Yay! I need to learn how to do something with a blog other than have a blank page with friends blog links so that I can find people's blogs, hahaha. yayayay! So excited for you!

Staying In Touch w/ Family said...

WHAT!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Ssooo excited for you two! a baby in July..hmmm maybe the 4th!? a little firecracker and fireworks every birthday *grin*

love ya!
Cheryl