Friday, February 06, 2009

1st Week of Work

Ok, so this week was my first week in about a year and a half that I've worked 40+ hours. I am working in the CV operating room (open heart surgery), and so far, I'm loving it. I'm completely and utterly pooped, but I think that has a lot to do with the growing baby in my belly too. =)

There's just one thing that I wanted to share from my experiences. This week, I've been knocked off my feet by God. To look into a person's chest and see their beating heart has to be about the coolest thing ever. How can anyone deny that God exists when they see this? I mean, I get the science behind it, and I love that. But to see how everything is formed so perfectly; all the nerves and blood vessels are in just the right place, etc; I just don't get how anyone can deny God. He truly is amazing, and He is such an amazing architect!!

0 comments: